We love our murder mystery nights at Hotel Indigo Durham and we think you will too (if you haven’t joined us already).
But what makes our events here different? Take a look at the ten reasons you should join us for our next murder mystery at the hotel.
- Hotel Indigo Durham has the wow factor! Our murder mysteries are mostly set in luxury locations at a masked ball or Lady Tara Fernow’s splendid home and this Grade II listed building really does fit the bill. You’ll really feel that you’re stepping into the scene of our plots.
- The food is great. We see clean plates with every course at our murder mystery nights at Hotel Indigo Durham. Every night comes with a three course meal and we perform between courses.
- Our nights make a great get together with friends. Yes, we perform between each course and then come to your table to answer your detective questions but there’s still plenty of time to chat with friends. In fact, sometimes our nights make a get together with friends even more fun as you work together to discover whodunit.
- People put away their mobile phones. There’s no advantage to having your mobile phone handy at our murder mystery nights at Hotel Indigo Durham. In fact you’re more likely to miss one of the clues in the performance! One of the things we love about our nights is seeing people interacting with their friends, new people they’ve met on their tables as well as us and without looking at their mobile phones!
- Meet new people. Sometimes it sounds a bit daunting the idea of being on a table with another group of people you won’t know but you’re all there to solve a mystery and by the end of the evening you’ll be talking, discussing theories and we’ve even had some people exchanging phone numbers at the end of the night because they’ve got on so well.
- This should probably be our number one reason for joining us! All our performances are designed with fun and laughter in mind. We want you to laugh along with us and have a great time. Shared laughter is a great way of bonding which is what makes our murder mysteries great for teambuilding experiences too.
- You can book a room and make a night of it! Of course you can do that with lots of the hotels where you can see us perform but we think a little extra treat at this four star hotel would be welcome especially if you’re celebrating a birthday or special occasion.
- The staff. From our experience they can’t do enough for you. They are polite, helpful and have a smile on their face and they look after us very well which means we’re sure they will look after you.
- It’s a lovely city and you’ll only find us performing our murder mystery nights at Hotel Indigo Durham and nowhere else in the city. We hope you’ll come and see us!
- What you say. Sometimes you need to know what other people have said about our murder mystery nights at Hotel Indigo Durham so without naming names here is a selection –
- Brilliant evening. Really enjoyed it. Great atmosphere! Will def come again!
- Great night. Fab actors. Friendly and fun. Such a laugh!
- You were awesome, thank you!
Don’t forget our next murder mystery night at Hotel Indigo Durham is on Saturday November 2nd with Murder At The Masked Ball. Tickets are £35 and you can book by calling 0191 329 3535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll see you there!