Christmas time is a great time to share a joke with the kids so today’s Festive Fun is all about Christmas jokes!
I’ve remembered five of my favourites (and I’m not promising that they’re any good) for you to try out on your children. And if you’ve got any better ones let me know!
1. What do you get if you eat the Christmas decorations?
2. What do snowmen eat for lunch?
3. What never eats on Christmas Day?
The turkey! It’s usually stuffed!
4. Why was Cinderella so bad at football?
Because she kept running away from the ball!
5. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Well, I did say they might not be that great so if you’ve got any better Christmas jokes share them with me so I’ve got some better jokes to tell my kids next year!